The NTH-Cable is a high-quality flexible cable for use with the RØDE NTH-100 headphones. It features a locking connector to ensure it doesn’t decouple from the earcup attachment and the cable terminates in a pair of reinforced 3.5mm TRS jack plugs with integrated strain relief moulding for reliable long-term use. The NTH-Cable is available in five different colours (black, pink, green, blue and orange) and two different lengths (1.2m or 2.4m). Each cable comes with a set of coloured ID rings, which match the cable colours and can be placed on both connectors for easy cable identification. Also included is a 3.5mm to ¼-inch adaptor for use with professional audio equipment and a rubber seal for the earcup headphone jack that is not in use.
– High-quality flexible cable for use with the RØDE NTH-100 headphones
– Locking earcup connector for complete security
– Includes COLORS ID rings, ¼-inch adaptor and rubber seal
– Available in black, pink, green, blue or orange
– Available in 1.2m or 2.4m variants