The TF-5 represents a new standard for small-diaphragm condensers. Offering the hallmark clarity and airiness you’d expect from a world-class ‘pencil’ mic, with a warm, natural character that sets it apart, the TF-5 is uniquely versatile.
Offered in a precision-matched pair, the TF-5 is the perfect microphone for a wide range of applications where incredible accuracy and detail is required, from stereo orchestral recording to capturing the nuances of an individual performance when used as a spot mic.
– Precision-matched small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphones
– Ultra-low noise, flat frequency response
– Tight cardioid polar pattern
– Warm, detailed sound
– Designed in collaboration with Grammy® award winning classical producer and engineer, Tony Faulkner
– Comes in complete stereo recording kit, including the RØDE Stereo Bar, mic clips and windshields